Join a Special Group of Park Stewards - Our Peter Behr Circle
As a member of the Peter Behr Circle, you will join a group of park stewards who make annual gifts of $1,000 or more to support the work of the Point Reyes National Seashore Association. These leadership gifts help restore, preserve, and protect species, habitats, and historic sites within the park and fund environmental education programs that are building the next generation of land stewards.
The Peter Behr Circle is named in honor of the state senator who was instrumental in the creation of Point Reyes National Seashore. He is commemorated in the park at Drake's Beach, where the overlook above the parking lot is named after him. Your gifts help us continue Senator Behr’s work to guarantee that this special park will be here for generations to come.
Peter Behr Circle Benefits
- Invitations to special park events, receptions and hikes for Peter Behr Circle members only throughout the year
- Invitation to the Annual Fireside Chat with PRNSA and NPS leadership
- Recognition in the Point Reyes National Seashore Association annual report
- 15% off education materials at our bookstores located in park visitor centers
- Discounts on our Field Institute classes
Tel: (415) 663-1200 x 301