Photograph some of the seashore's most beautiful beaches under the best tidal conditions of the year during this 5-part workshop.
The extreme high and low tides of winter provide ideal conditions for photographing some of the most beautiful beaches and estuaries of Pt. Reyes National Seashore. With two guided Saturday field trips and three Tuesday evening Zoom classes, we'll have plenty of time to discuss to both discuss good composition and field techniques, and evaluate your photos from our field shoots.
1. Tuesday 1/26/21 - 7:00pm-9:00pm - Online Class via Zoom
2. Saturday 1/30/21 - 1:00pm-6:00pm - Shoreline Hike at Limantour Estero and Kehoe Beach
3. Tuesday 2/2/21 - 7:00pm-9:00pm - Online Class via Zoom
4. Saturday 2/13/21 - 1:00pm-6:00pm - Shoreline Hike as Schooner Bay and McClures Beach
5. Tuesday 2/16/21 - 7:00pm-9:00pm - Online Class via Zoom
Bill Helsel - After a 35+ year career as a freelance photographer and adult education teacher, Bill is now concentrating on his own fine-art work and teaching. His landscape and travel photos have been widely exhibited and appeared in hundreds of publications internationally.