There are many ways to support Point Reyes National Seashore and our nonprofit mission, see below for more details.
- Become a Member: Take the first step in your stewardship and become a member of our nonprofit.
- Volunteer: Need fresh air and want to give back? There are a number of opportunities throughout the year to help our mission or park programs. This is a great way to meet new friends, learn more about park resources, get exercise and more.
- Purchase a gift membership for a loved and help us expand our circle of supporters.
- Make an additional donation outside of your membership to help us extend our nonprofit mission or help with a special appeal.
- Make a tribute gift: Honor a loved one or an upcoming birthday, anniversary, or wedding with a donation to support our mission.
- Make a memorial gift: Commerate a loved one with a special gift in memory of them.
- Have your contributions matched by your employer and double, maybe even triple your positive impact for our mission. Ask your employer if they match charitable gifts or volunteer hours, then send in your matching gift paperwork with your gift or contact us to let us know it is coming.
- Provide a gift of stock and contribute to our annual campaign. Please contact us to let us know if you plan to make a stock gift.
- Purchase gifts, books and other merchandise through our bookstores located at park visitor centers. Members receive 15% off and proceeds support our programs and projects in the park.
- Sponsor, attend or donate to our Annual Fundraiser: Dinner on the Pacific Plate or bid on one or more unique auction packages.
- Consider a bequest or other planned giving through your will.
Thank you for considering the many ways to give back. While unrestricted gifts help us accomplish our mission best, if you would like to make a restricted gift to support a special program, project or fund, including our Trails Fund, Young Stewards Scholarship Fund or Marine Science Fund, please contact us at (415) 663-1200 x 303 or x 304.