Become a new member or renew your membership to Point Reyes National Seashore Association and you'll join the thousands of people who show their love of the park through membership. Your support allows PRNSA and the National Park Service to maintain and improve wildlife habitat, historic sites and trails, and offer year-round environmental education programs that help children and adults deepen their understanding of nature and inspire the next generation of park stewards.
Limited time offer: Make a donation of $100 or more and receive our monogrammed beach blanket absolutely free! On the donation form, just place in the comments, " Send me a blanket." Valid through 9/30/2016 or until supplies last.
$35 Park Steward (One per household)
$50 Park Supporter (Two per household)
$100 Park Sustainer (Two per household)
$250 Park Patron (Four per household)
$500 Park Friend (Four per housefold)
Learn more about our Peter Behr Circle ($1,000 and higher)
*Membership is valid for one year. Expiration dates start on the last day of the month you first gave in. Expiration dates do not change unless a member has been lapsed over three months or it is requested by the member.
- Trip planning advice and access to the official park map, trail maps, park information and more.
- 15% discount on all books, maps, posters, calendars and other products sold in PRNSA’s bookstores located in park visitor centers and to other APPL bookstores sites.
- Special offers and discounts on Field Institute classes in natural history, art, photography, outdoor recreation and more.
- Invitations to member events including the annual Park Holiday Open House, Lunchtime Science Lectures, Christmas Bird Count for Kids and more.
- Subscription to our e-newsletter, with updates on park and PRNSA news, events, classes and more.
- Donor acknowledgement in our annual report. *donors $250 and higher