Become a new member or renew your membership to Point Reyes National Seashore Association and you'll join the thousands of people who show their love of the park through a membership donation. Your support allows PRNSA and the National Park Service to maintain and improve wildlife habitat, historic sites and trails and offer year-round environmental education programs that help children and adults deepen their understanding of nature and inspire the next generation of park stewards.
Limited time offer: Make a donation of $100 or more and receive our monogrammed beach blanket absolutely free! On the donation form, just place in the comments, " Send me a blanket." Valid through 12/31/2015 or until supplies last.
$35 Park Steward (One per household)
$50 Park Supporter (Two per household)
$100 Park Sustainer (Two per household)
$250 Park Patron (Four per household)
$500 Park Friend (Four per housefold)
Learn more about our Peter Behr Circle ($1,000 and higher)
*Membership is valid for one year. Expiration dates start on the last day of the month you first gave in. Expiration dates do not change unless a member has been lapsed over three months or it is requested by the member.
- Trip planning advice and access to the official park map, trail maps, park information and more.
- 15% discount on all books, maps, posters, calendars and other products sold in PRNSA’s bookstores located in park visitor centers and to other APPL bookstores sites.
- Special offers and discounts on Field Institute classes in natural history, art, photography, outdoor recreation and more.
- Invitations to member events including the annual Park Holiday Open House, Lunchtime Science Lectures, Christmas Bird Count for Kids and more.
- Subscription to our e-newsletter, with updates on park and PRNSA news, events, classes and more.
- Donor acknowledgement in our annual report. *donors $250 and higher