Members make all the difference for PRNSA funded programs and projects at Point Reyes. Become a member
or renew your membership today!
PRNSA is the primary nonprofit park partner working with the National Park Service at Point Reyes. As the only federally protected seashore on the West Coast, PRNSA's partnership in helping to fund critical preservation and restoration projects is both crucial and unique. We can't do this alone! The support of PRNSA members directly
contributes to endangered species recovery and wildlife protection,
habitat restoration, preservation of cultural and historic legacies,
and environmental education programs for people of all ages. As a member, you will be protecting
Point Reyes as a critical part of a healthy
Bay Area ecosystem and as a beautiful
park, rich in history, for you and future
generations to explore and enjoy.
Be a part of Point Reyes' enduring legacy by becoming a member today!
will make an immediate difference for park
projects such as:
get to take advantage of the benefits
that PRNSA memberships have to offer, including:
- Inventory and monitoring of the endangered spotted
- Protection and monitoring of Tule elk that have been brought back from the brink
- Restoring coho salmon ans steelhead trout runs in several
- Restoring dune systems and preserving rare and endangered plants.
- Restoring coastal wetlands and a beautiful estuary's connection
to the sea.
- Park docent programs that help educate the public about Northern elephant seals, Western snowy plovers, and Tule elk
- The knowledge that your gift is helping to leave a legacy for future generations to be able to enjoy Point Reyes.
- 15% discount on all merchandise at all three PRNSA Bookstores located within park
- Early mailing of Point Reyes Field Seminars brochure and discounts on all of our popular environmentally related outings, including family, art, and photography classes.
- Register Now! Subscription to PRNSA and Park news and event updates through email.
- Mailed invitations to PRNSA and Park special events.
- Tax-deductible gift (as
allowed by law).