Instameetup Day in Point Reyes National Seashore
The month of April is one of the most beautiful times in Point Reyes National Seashore. Wildife is being born, wildfowers are blooming, and the watershed is flowing. During the month of April the Point Reyes National Seashore Association will be hosting an Instagram Contest. During which we will also host an Instameetup Day. This is an opportunity to come out to the park and be guided by our staff to some iconic points in the park to try and get a leg up on the competition and find the best photo. It is also just another good chance to enjoy the park with friends and family. We will meet at the Bear Valley Picnic Area next to the bathrooms and venture from there. We will then search for the best photos possible in Point Reyes National Seashore!
- RSVP either through Eventbrite or Facebook, or just show up that day with your friends
- Be prepared for a hike, distance and terrain will vary on group size and demands
- Review the "what to bring" section below if you plan on attending
- We will have a few snacks on hand for participants, but please try to be self sufficient
- At any point you feel you would like to break off from the group you may, This event is much less intensive than our others
- Be sure to use our hashtags for the contest if you plan on partcpating #PointReyes_PRNSA #PointReyesNPS #InstaPRNSAContest
- To learn more about our Instagram Contest click here
- In order to keep these events free or low-cost, a $10 donation is suggested and greatly appreciated.
What to Bring:
Warm Variable Weather Clothing
Notebook and Pen
Eventbrite Confirmation Email
Good Attitude (Not Optional)
Get to the Point:
Point Reyes National Seashore Association is proud to host Get to the Point, a series of free and low-cost events for young adults and families interested in exploring the National Seashore in a new way. Every program is designed to be both educational and entertaining for adults and children. You can register for events on our website at ptreyes.org. For any questions about current or future events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 415-663-1200, ext. 307.