Writing is magic and deserves the reverence and dignity we give to such things. Writing is also a personal discipline, not a competition, and it is much more than a means of gaining fame and recognition. This workshop will be devoted to going deeper with our writing, becoming better observers, better critical thinkers, and ultimately more balanced people. Accommodations included at the Historic Lifeboat Station.
-Youth, ages 12 and up, are welcome with adult supervision.
-If you have any special circumstances or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in
- Please follow the parking instructions for the facility used that day
- Please provide an email you check regularly for updates and reminders about your class
- Registration is required online prior to the event in order to maintain class sizes
- Sales end 48 hours before the start date.
- If sales have ended, and the class is not yet full, and you would like to attend, please contact us
- Click Here to review the Facility being used for the evening
What to Bring:
Overnight gear (Sleeping bag/linens, toiletries)
Food for the weekend (Saturday dinner will be a potluck. A sign-up sheet will be provided one week prior to the class)
Warm Variable Weather Clothing
Notebook and Pen
Eventbrite Confirmation Email
About the PRNSA Field Institute:
The PRNSA Field Institute offers hands-on environmental education classes throughout the year that foster enjoyment of Point Reyes National Seashore. Our classes are led by expert instructors, who take you out of your everyday life and into the natural world. We host a variety of classes about the arts and sciences and have something for everyone. You can reach the Field Institute at (415) 663-1200 x307 or by email at email@example.com.
Interested in becoming a PRNSA Field Institute facilitator? Want to take classes for FREE while helping out a great cause? Give us a call!
Are you an outdoor educator or artist who would like to teach a PRNSA Field Institute class? Shoot us an Email!