Winter Writing Weekend
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with directions to the meeting location!
- Warm, variable-weather, layered clothing including: windbreaker, gloves, warm hat
- Hat and sun screen.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- WARM sleeping bag and pillow (linens not provided for bunkbeds, mattress only)
- Extra sleeping pad for comfort (optional, but the provided mattress is fairly thin)
- Ear plugs (in case of snorers)
- Personal toiletries (shampoo, soap, bath towel, etc.)
- Insect repellant
- Flashlight or headlamp
A full service kitchen is provided. Please bring all meals and snacks. The nearest stores and restaurants are 20 miles away over country roads, so you will need to be self-sufficient. By tradition, Saturday night is pot-luck with everyone sharing food. So be sure to bring a dish to share for Saturday dinner, as well as food for yourself.