**$55 kit fee paid to instructor the first day of workshop**
In this workshop we will use our compact field kits to explore this wonderful location. You will learn to quickly sketch and paint sky, land and sea, and learn techniques for creating depth in your paintings. Kristin’s teaching aids give you hands-on experience to tackle these landscape elements. Accommodations included at the Historic Lifeboat Station.
-Youth, ages 12 and up, are welcome with adult supervision.
-If you have any special circumstances or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in
- Please follow the parking instructions for the facility used that day
- Please provide an email you check regularly for updates and reminders about your class
- Registration is required online prior to the event in order to maintain class sizes
- Sales end 48 hours before the start date.
- If sales have ended, and the class is not yet full, and you would like to attend, please contact us
- Click Here to review the Facility being used for the evening
What to Bring:
Overnight Gear (Toiletries, sleeping bag/linens and blanket)
Rain Gear (if needed)
Warm Variable Weather Clothing
Notebook and Pen
Eventbrite Confirmation Email
Food for the weekend (Saturday dinner will be a vegetarian potluck - a sign-up link will be provided)
About the PRNSA Field Institute:
The PRNSA Field Institute offers hands-on environmental education classes throughout the year that foster enjoyment of Point Reyes National Seashore. Our classes are led by expert instructors, who take you out of your everyday life and into the natural world. We host a variety of classes about the arts and sciences and have something for everyone. You can reach the Field Institute at (415) 663-1200 x307 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a PRNSA Field Institute facilitator? Want to take classes for FREE while helping out a great cause? Give us a call!
Are you an outdoor educator or artist who would like to teach a PRNSA Field Institute class? Shoot us an Email!