At least 14 species of reptiles can be found on the Point Reyes peninsula. We will start the day with a brief discussion of reptile biology, natural history, and identification. Then we will venture out to several locations to see how many we can encounter in the wild!
This class will be instructed by David Herlocker! Click here to read his bio!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in
- Please follow the parking instructions for the facility used that day
- Please provide an email you check regularly for updates and reminders about your class
- Registration is required online prior to the event in order to maintain class sizes
- Sales end 48 hours before the start date.
- If sales have ended, and the class is not yet full, and you would like to attend, please contact us
- Children 12 years of age or above are welcome with adult supervision
What to Bring:
Warm Variable Weather Clothing
Notebook and Pen
Eventbrite Confirmation Email
About the PRNSA Field Institute:
The PRNSA Field Institute offers hands-on environmental education classes throughout the year that foster enjoyment of Point Reyes National Seashore. Our classes are led by expert instructors, who take you out of your everyday life and into the natural world. We host a variety of classes about the arts and sciences and have something for everyone. You can reach the Field Institute at (415) 663-1200 x307 or by email at email@example.com.
Interested in becoming a PRNSA Field Institute facilitator? Want to take classes for FREE while helping out a great cause? Give us a call!
Are you an outdoor educator or artist who would like to teach a PRNSA Field Institute class? Shoot us an Email!